How are we already in July?!? The 1st part of the year was slow as molasses and now we are half way through the year. And maybe we can’t do all the traveling we want but let's find a beautiful place to get lost. This charming, exclusive Transfer is July's Club Couture™ design - Let's Get Lost. Join Club Couture in July and add on this worldly Transfer while supplies last.
Here is the step by step on how to create this months Club Couture:
Club Couture Transfer: Let’s Get Lost
Tools: Mini Squeegee (3), Transfer Trimmers, Placement Tape, Self-Healing Mat, Color Trays, and Fuzzing Cloth
Surface: Pallet Board (9" × 12")
Color and Placement for Club Couture
1. Globe: Sage and Morning Sky
2. Stand: Storm
Follow these instructions to complete the Club Couture project:
1. Prepare your Chalk Transfer by removing it from the packaging.
2. When you remove the backer from the Transfer screen, be sure to “fuzz” it to gentle the adhesive by sticking the adhesive screen to a Fuzzing Cloth or terry cloth towel to pick up a bit of lint before applying it to your board.
3. Position the Transfer and smooth to adhere to your surface, ensuring there are no bubbles.
4. Block off the “globe” portion of your design with Placement Tape.
5. Prepare your Chalkology Paste by kneading the packet, trimming off the corner, and squeezing the desired amount onto one of your Color Trays or another palette surface. Stir paste if using 3 US fl. oz. jar.
6. Use two Mini Squeegees to dab generous amounts of Sage and Morning Sky Chalkology Paste on random areas around the globe (see color and placement suggestions).
7. Use the squeegee to blend and smudge the edges of the two colors together as desired.
8. Scrape off excess paste and discard. The more excess paste you remove, the better the result.
9. Use the “chalk-and-pull” method to carefully pull back the top part of the Transfer (with wet paste) before it dries. Carefully lay the Transfer back down on your surface.
10. Remove the Placement Tape.
11. Smooth Storm Chalkology Paste over the stand element, avoiding the freshly chalked globe.
12. Slowly peel back the Transfer before the paste dries and immediately put it in water to clean thoroughly.
13. Once clean, let dry with the sticky side up.
14. Once all the Transfer elements are clean and dry, reapply all backers and store flat.
Want to see a video on how it’s done: Click Here!
Love your Club Couture membership, but want more to use them on? Get a Kickstart kit!
This kit has everything you need to make starting your creative adventure easy. Grab it now, because it's available at this price only with your initial Club Couture subscription. Small Squeegee Multi-Tool Board Eraser (2-Pack) Chalkology Paste Bright White (3 oz.) Couture Gallery™ Board (9” x 12”) Couture Boutique Board & Base.
Wanna shop for some Chalk Couture stuff? Click here to check out all the amazing items!
And as always, help a sister out by sharing this post, like it and leave me a comment!